02 March 2008

The Adelaide Fringe
February to March 2008
All over Adelaide!!!!

Well just to be brief, I wish I had so much more money because there are so many Adelaide Fringe Shows that I want to see, but just don't have the cash (or babysitters!) to get there! Before I start on show reviews, I just wanted to point out how amazing it is to live in Adelaide this time of year. The atmosphere on every street corner in the city is electric.

As I make my way to all the events and free shows I will add some photos just to show how alive Adelaide can be. We seem to get a bit of a bad rap from the the eastern states, but the month of March shows the rest of Australia and the World just how fun us Adelaidians can be!

For you tourists that have decided to come to our lovely state - A very big welcome to you!

1 comment:

Gordon said...

I just found your comment on my blog Adelaide in Photos with a request to link to my site. That is certainly OK with me, if you think my site has enough relevance to yours. I do enjoy life in Adelaide and certainly like to highlight events that are happening here, but the focus of my blog is more general.

Gordon