17 August 2009

PINK
Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Monday, 10 August 2009 7:30pm


Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow - I am lost for words honestly at how much of a performance this show was. Some performers do concerts, this show performed by Pink was a full on stage production that had everything.

There was trapeze, dancing, singing, and more costume changes than what there was in the latest 'Sex In the City Movie'! She sang just about all of her recent hits as well as quite a few of her old ones. She sang some covers such as 'Highway to Hell', a provocative version of 'I touch Myself' and an exciting version of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' that had all of the audience singing.

Alesha Moore aka PINK, got off the stage and into the audience to give young fans hugs, she signed autographs, accepted gifts and generally seemed to have fun interacting and teasing the audience. I have been to many concerts and have not seen a performer give this much attention to the people that buy their albums.

From what I have heard she is doing over 30 shows Australia wide, and holds a record of performing to six sell out shows in Adelaide. I am told that over 9000 people have attended each of her performances and honestly from what I saw, it is no wonder why.

I have heard from friends that it appears that the Pink may not have done some of the gymnastics and trapeze that she normally does in her concerts at this show, and one of her dancers took the trapeze at the time that Pink would normally do it - but honestly I do not care, doing everything that she does must be completely physically and mentally draining, and even though she did not do some of 'her tricks', I have not left the concert feeling disappointed in the slightest.

Pink has left me begging for more, if she ever comes back to Adelaide in the future, ill be there begging for more, and in the meantime, I think I will be buying one of her DVDs as a reminder of the fun I had at this concert. Pink is absolutely brilliant, and I would recommend her shows to anyone - even an mediocre fan would enjoy this performance - GO SEE HER, SHE IS AMAZING!!!

I have posted some more photos on my facebook profile, so feel free to check them out at the following link:

No comments: